The Professional Doctoral (DBA) Program in "Global SME Management" and ‘’International Hotel and Tourism Management’’ will be start in the second part of the year 2019 for the first time at the International University of Chabahar (IUC).
The Professional Doctoral (DBA-Doctor of Business Administration) program is the result of a joint endeavor between FHM (University of Applied Sciences) in Germany and the International University of Chabahar (IUC). The program comprises four courses, two of which will be held in Germany and two in Tehran. The program's capstone is a research project carried out by the candidates on subjects related to Global SME Management and also in International Hotel and Tourism Management. The final project optionally can be presented to a panel in Germany.
University of Applied Sciences (FHM) is the third best business school in Germany and biggest best University in the field of SMEs and also best one in Hotel and Tourism Management.
The minimum time required to complete the program is 12 months and the maximum is 18 months.
Upon completion of the program participants will be granted two Professional Doctoral Certificates (DBA-Doctor of Business Administration) in Global SME Management and International Hotel and Tourism Management issued by FHM and IMI.
The requirements for admission in the program are as follows:
● Holding a Master, MBA or Professional MBA in management-related fields
● English proficiency as the language of the program is English
● A practical research-oriented outlook resulting in the publication of an article in an ISI journal
Topics of the courses for the Global SME Management include:
● Fundamental of SMEs and sustainable management
● Global and international management in SMEs and future of SMEs
● Global and cutting edge management and leadership styles in SMEs
● Behavioral economics and business sociology in SMEs
● Business innovation and sustainable development
● Modern issues in Global SMEs management
● Entrepreneurship and innovation
● Business analysis and family and founder driven enterprises
Topics of the courses for the International Hotel and Tourism Management include:
● Fundamental of Tourism and Hotel Management
● International Tourism and Hotel & Cross Cultural Management
● Entrepreneurship, International Tourism Management Element & Intercultural service management and interdisciplinary tourism
● Market Intelligence & Consumer Behavior to Business development for Digital and Strategic Marketing for Hotel & Tourism
● Innovation Project in Tourism & Hotel and Sustainable Development
● Modern issues in International Tourism and Hotel, Leadership and Strategic Planning
● Innovative Trends in tourism and future markets & Information technologies and social media in tourism and Hotel
● Business analysis, Globalization in tourism and Hotel