During the meeting, besides introducing both universities and their missions, they talked about possible ways and mutual interests for expanding scientific collaborations between IUC and FHM. They also negotiated on exchanging lecturers and students, exchanging experience in vocational training, updating syllabi, defining new courses and programmes, holding joint short-term and long-term workshops/ training courses, and cooperating within the framework of Erasmus +.
By the end of the meeting they agreed upon the followings:
* Professional programs such as: Professional MBA, DBA and post DBA in "Global SME Management", "Hotel & Tourism Management" and "Business Development and Entrepreneurship"
* 2+2 bachelor and 1+1 master programs in "Digital Business Management" and "Hotel & Tourism Management"
* Splits - Site PhD/DBA
* Erasmus + developing projects
* Management Consulting in cooperation with FHM German Institute of SME for Iran (F-GISI)
* Launching Dual-Degree programs
* Running workshops on business development on SME’s
* Holding joint webinars on new technologies and renewable energies
* Training lecturers
* Establishing a customized business school and language school for ISC graduates, Iranian and neighbor countries' market
On May 9, at the Free Zone Organization and in the presence of Abdolrahim Kordi CEO at Chabahar Free Zone Organization and Hamid Sarbazi-Azad Head of computer school at IPM, Arsalan Dejkam of IUC and Hamid Doost Mohammadian of FHM signed an MOU to support different activities listed above.